iFree Studio Community Forum

Community Discussion and Support
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:09 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Login the forum to get great gift
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:17 pm  
Board Master

Dear players,

We are holding a forum event for each player

[Duration]From GMT April 1st-April 21st,2013

[Content]
1 Every participant is required to sign up in the forum and reply this post
2 Every participant is required to leave his or her ID(the number right below the avatar), server name, and what reward you want to get (There are two options you can choose : gold*500000 or exchange bead*20)
3 If you want to say something else in your post and you may get extra reward based on your content.
4 One player can get reward ONLY ONCE and get one reward in all.
5 The reward will be delivered within 5 working days when the event is over.
6 Ifree team reserves the final interpretation of the event.

Please note the answer to the sign up question is ifree studio.

Thank you.

ifree team

Post subject: Re: Login the forum to get great gift
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:20 pm  
Board Master

For example:
My ID is 1, I am from server 1( Mystic Bay) and the gift i want is gold*500000

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 pm  

My ID is 77918. I am from server 1(Mystic Bay) and the gift i want is gold*500000

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:07 pm  

My ID is 55674.I'm From server 1 (Mystic Bay) and the gift i want is Exchange bead *20 ... or more :)

don't change to order monster use skill by player .. This random skill are so Classic ^^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:18 pm  

Hey everyone !! My I.D is (78297) I also am a player of server 1 (Mystic Bay), If I would get a gift I would ask for exchange bead *20 , I only ask this because money is really easy to get by exploring areas and battling monsters, this also gives you the chance to get silver/gold crowned or elites, and moves you up on the leaderboard!! This game is by far my favorite, yes it does take time but don't all games ?? I see it as you get what you put in to it, my best advice to some one I can give is to fuse your monsters ( map 5 ) has some really gd ones to use and they are all able to be caught with a normal ball, not everytime but they can be caught I do it everyday, I'm in the allience ,apex #1;) and the best people iv met are in it! Im not a kid at all but love this game, I think the next update should add new monsters, and instead of having once you log in seeing like the tree, tech center and all that, you should leave that all the same but add like a aarow and when we click it, it will lead us to like a new home map with diff buildings , not sure what I would put maybe a trading center ?? And a bank or something and a weapons/defense shop? That would be super sweet!! The only thing I dislike about the game is the chat room, I say this because i kno it's ment to be used as communication and this is a so called kids game, but alot of adults play this like myself, and there is alot of kids who get in the chat talking about killing there selfs or how there life is so bad and causes alot of drama that most adults don't get into and it blows up the chat log, maybe you could put block button were if we block them we can't see nothing at all from them or something like that, I see alot of new people come in and once they see what people talk about , they quit and delete the game , the chat room should be looked at majorly in the update, and put a Time posted on it cause I go to do maps and don't kno when it was posted, well thank you for making this game and for your time!! Any one feel free to add me !! Always down to help some one out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:27 pm  

Global Moderator

My ID is 322, of server 2(ash canyon).. If you decide to reward me for being here, I'd prefer the exchange beads.

I don't really have many comments to make about gameplay, it works pretty well as is. The capture system is a little buggy, but that is tolerable.

One thing I think is a huge nuisance, is match breeding.

Some players (by complete luck) get a dragon at level 20 or so. Beating 1 dragon is simple enough, but when they breed 5 and use them all, it's tough to compete in the arena(especially since dragon owners fly through early npc and level up so quick). Match breeding removes the "skill" aspect of the game for the early stages. Limiting it to gen6 match breeding is not enough(I think). There should also be a minimum level/vip requirement before match breeding is unlocked, or maybe a limit on what monsters can be match bred.

Just a thought.

~天文军刀
εмяσƨƨ ωαя
ƨραcε ƌοмιηισηƨ DEPRECATED
ѵαмριяε ωαя
мσηƨτεя'ƨ lιƒε
ρυʑʑlεƨ αηƌ мσηƨτεяƨ
lιεƨ σƒ αƨταяστн
εlѵεƨ яεαlм
ρετ αllιαηcε

"Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:29 pm  

15848 Server 1(Mystic bay) I want the exchange beads

I do have a suggestion, I've made if before. Enough of all this auto attacking mess. Also all of the random stuff you've implement the lucky wheel and monster card stuff. It's all ridiculously broken and against you. None of them ever give you anything worth it or you can actually use at the time. There is just no way that since you've launched all of these that not a singe time I have ever gotten more than lvl 2 bonuses on anything. You want people to play this game, then actually make it playable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 pm  

My id is 42001. I am from server 1 mystic bay. I want to a gift of 20x exchange bead.

I suggest to have a small change to capture a new monster like flame. It would be great.

Thanks
Bimvip 420001

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 pm  

My ID is 9908, I am from server 2 (Ash Canyon) and the gift i want is Exchange Bead*20

Continous update of the games requires great management and promotions. To be able to achieve such goals needs alot of hardship and sacrifices... I just want to congratulate the producers of the game and may we all be happy and have fun enjoying this game!
Goodluck to all players! More gifts to come! :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:20 am  

My ID is 14494, I am from server 1( Mystic Bay) and the gift i want is exchange bead*20

There is bug in capturing monster, for example: the moment when players finish throwing any ball, the system never say anything and this may make people think it is lag or something

I hope the game may put a system where by you can open everything at once,
For Example: if you have 200 special training certificate and you want to open them all.... you actually had to spam press 200 times and this is quite irritating as you need to spam. so i was hoping that the system may install something that when you press use( open certificate ) you can open everything at once such as "use everything"

Arena
people intend to take over our rank when we are using a training team and not the main team, so if we could put the arena with the our main monster so other players won't overtake another player without a fair fight

Another thing i hope for is the Arena
well i feel bad for people who are stuck between rank, For example: SmileyLuis(had to use your name smiley xD) rank 8 were not able to defeat any opponent above him0 (rank3~7), this make them unable to do their arena quest(daily)
so what i suggest that the player can fight the other players below their rank to finish their daily arena quest

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next