iFree Studio Community Forum

Community Discussion and Support
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:43 pm

Post subject: Monster story Contest
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 am  
Board Master

Dear players,

Do you have your favorite monsters you desperately want to show? We are holding a contest that enables every player to tell us the story about their favorite monsters, what they have done to make them stronger, and why they are so determined to cultivate their favorite monsters rather than other monsters.

[Duration] From Jan 5th, 2013- Feb 4th, 2013

[Content]
1 Every participant can post as many entries as he/she wants, but one entry can only win once.
2 The entry needs to be post on our official forum by REPLYING this post.
3 A picture of your favorite monsters is required
4 Please do not copy from other’s entry or the participant will be disqualified.
5 It will be a plus if you also post your entry at any famous website or blog to attract more attention.
6 All article submissions and copyrights belong to iFree team and we reserve the right to alter submissions as necessary for brevity and continuity with our need, and we also reserve the right of final interpretation of the competition.

[Prize]
1 first prize winner:500,000 gold
2 second prize winners: 300,000 gold
3 third prize winners: 100,000 gold

Please note ifreeteam reserves the right of final interpretation of the competition.

Thank you.
iFree Team

Post subject: Re: Monster story Contest
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:17 pm  

Hi, Its Ada 7676

My favorite monster is Elvis monkey.
Before i have woody (Elvis monkey) i struggled with this game.
sicne i am a big fan of the pocky monster, i wanna stick here and give a try.
So i readed some articles of how to play this game and decided to have a monster with control skill and a super recover skill.
Actually i have spent a whole week to captue some rare monsters such as Char in map 3 (both spot, rain), woody in glowing reef map 4 sunny day, youka drago in town center rainy day and shae in town center snow day.

After that my battle team is one jaeris and one Elvis Monkey and accord to the oppenent i change some monsters as shae and charsi.
With the the help of Elvis Monkey, the skills-sing, moonlight, lucky chant, cosmice power, I rocketed up in arena.
The players who fought with me might still remember my Elvis, these skill above ga
ve my opponents pains.
And now even i no longer use Elvis Monkey as a battle Monster, but all my Jaeris have his skill moonlight that in the sunny day i can have max both my damage and recover.

I think one of the beauty of game is collceting different monsters, i always keep one master ball for a rare one might occure after battle.
the newest one i have is a Cheep No.122 in acient ruin square, snow.
I wish i can have a stareen which is so cute but i did nt have a clue how to get it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:06 pm  

its Ada 7676
now my pics of some monsters.
The Elvis monkey:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:41 pm  

oop i forgot the pic..
here is my elvis monkey

Attachments:
elvis monkey.jpg
elvis monkey.jpg [ 79.67 KiB | Viewed 3132 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:53 am  

My favorite monster is psychc turtles
well my friend actually introduce me to this game and i make my way through town center and saw Luke at town center uses a lavata which was quite strong so i want to look for lavata fire evolve( i don't know the first evolve was fiery back then) then i though it may be at some other further map so i use my old team kamidi , tink , buzz queen , death god to make it though to the gloomy mashes (all 1st generation) then i stuck at the itara NPC so i decided to find a group of new monster to train, I roam in the gloomy mashes "gloomy mudpot" and i found a daidai which is a turtle same as lavata ,a turtle. So i decided to train a team of daidai which evolve to psyschc turtle since it is water/super so i thinking of disadvantage like "sunny day, thunder , grass , evil and ghost" but some advantages like my monster is have advantages with water moves during rainy day which my monster is able to dominate fire types , rock types , earth types but not grass and water , so i need to counter water type monster so i only be worrying about grass types only, so i transferred my kamidi skill, petal dance so i can make my monster the only disadvantage to "thunder , grass , ghost and evil(most irritating is grass as my water pulse wont work very effective )" since many of the mosnter is poison type, my monster still got advantage cause of physic, psyschc turtle is so thick(defense and health_ that its hard to kill but the disadvantage is that it is slow but it doesn't matter :) , Slow and Steady Dominate!!!

IGN: why not (14494)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:59 am  

Psysch turtle is awesome!! Recover :/

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 231.32 KiB | Viewed 3085 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:51 pm  

Only one purple stat?:( my 4th gen has all blue :D hopefully my 5th will get a purple or two.

Ally: Wargate
World: Melampus
Occupation in Wargate: Water Captain
My Leader: €hris
Up N COMING WATCH OUT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:22 pm  

my jirau :D

Attachments:
jirau.jpg
jirau.jpg [ 132.27 KiB | Viewed 3064 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:39 am  

sorry not posting anything related to this topic

woah.... that jiaru .... my monster 7th gen only 4 pink and you 6th gen already 4 pink 2 red

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:40 am  

actually i just pick that turtle since i can have 3 pink stats , i choose this because of the elite and gold crown