iFree Studio Community Forum

Community Discussion and Support
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Post subject: Who is the real monster master?(1)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:36 pm  
Board Master

Dear players,

Welcome to Monster's life family! Since the first release of Monster's life, the game has enjoyed a fantastic popularity and we are very delighted to see many players have made progress. If you have any tactics you desperately want to share, here comes the great opportunity! We are looking for the real monster master, the true tactician.

[Duration] From Dec 4th, 2012- Jan 4th,2013
[Content]
1 Every participant can post as many entries as he/she wants, but one entry can only win once.
2 The entry needs to be post on our official forum by REPLYING this post.
3 The content could be game related tactic.
4 Please do not copy from other’s entry or the participant will be disqualified.
5 It will be a plus if you also post your entry at any famous website or blog to attract more attention.
6 All article submissions and copyrights belong to iFree team and we reserve the right to alter submissions as necessary for brevity and continuity with our need, and we also reserve the right of final interpretation of the competition.
[Prize]
1 first prize winner:99.99 usd worth of in game diamond
2 second prize winners:49.99 usd worth of in game diamond
5 third prize winners:19.99 usd worth of in game diamond

Please note ifreeteam reserves the right of final interpretation of the competition.

Thank you.
iFree Team

Post subject: Re: Who is the real monster master?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:58 pm  

1. Do not use special training chances after the rate of experience points dropped and wait until the next day before using again.
2. Do not use the Maisy's Blessing right after you got it and wait until you have difficulty leveling up your monsters.
3. Try to catch as many different types of monsters and different gender so that you can breed them when their levels are high enough.
4. Aim for players with lower level than yours when battling in the Arena to rank up faster and complete daily quests.
5. Be sure to only select all attack skills for bubbly monsters. Make sure to compare the attack power of the skills too.
6. Do not spend all your gold on upgrading tech in the Tech Center so you would have money to refill your Life Stone or buy Monster Balls.
7. Make sure to breed and fuse unactive monsters to complete daily quests and strengthen your monsters.
8. Do not spend gold on upgrading normal rank equipments as you would need more Enhancing Crystals to upgrade than to upgrade on good + rank equipments as gold is easier to get than the Enhancing Crystals.
9. Try to add as many friends so that you can collect more Stamina from their balloons and complete achievements.

IGN: TSSIML
ID: 34132

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:54 am  

The real monster master is someone who takes the time to successfully power their team correctly with sufficient equality. I believe that your team should be structured to take down many different types of monsters, varying from thunder to water. Along with that I believe your team needs to be the same level as all of the other monsters not only on your fighting position, but also in your resting bar. Overall, I believe to be the real monster master you need to have friends on the game, your monsters need to be well bred and trained, and you need to have enhanced equipment but most of all you need the patience of time in training your team without getting worked up over losses you have.

signed monster master Jasonfitch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:54 am  

The real monster master is someone who takes the time to successfully power their team correctly with sufficient equality. I believe that your team should be structured to take down many different types of monsters, varying from thunder to water. Along with that I believe your team needs to be the same level as all of the other monsters not only on your fighting position, but also in your resting bar. Overall, I believe to be the real monster master you need to have friends on the game, your monsters need to be well bred and trained, and you need to have enhanced equipment but most of all you need the patience of time in training your team without getting worked up over losses you have.

signed monster master Jasonfitch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:18 am  

The aim of the game is simple,to train your monster stronger and stronger.Fortunately,this game provides lots of features to make your pets stronger. But the main is Breeding! One star male and female can breed two stars baby when they reach level 30.Try to get two stars male with golden crown because stronger parents will breed stronger baby(you can try female too but its hard to breed female,so female with golden crown will need so much work). Then try to get three stars baby with two stars parents at level 35 and Moon* baby at level 40.

It looks simple but you will need lots of work and there are also some limitations.Female monster will breed baby with definitely her type no matter what the father is.So, if u follow breeding way , you cant hold so many different types of monsters. You will find out that you have to hold four same monsters (eg,four ganzilla) to get higher rank(more stars) monsters. So, if you have 8 spaces in monster house , you can try this breeding way with 2 types of monster(eg,ganzilla and Yuneno).12 spaces for three types. It is true that you have upper hand if you have many choices of monsters types. But avoid catching monsters randomly(leave some spaces in monsters house) and decide which one to breed.
With this breeding guide,i am sure you can beat NPCs constantly.

And here is my present (may be monster catching guide or something else)

Shimmering plains

As you see, there are no wild monsters here.

Monster forest

Monster forest jungle (left one)
Lvl. requirement:4
The Monster Forest is surrounded by trees.There probably won't be any dangerous monsters. ^-^

List of monsters can be found.(* rare monsters may be left)
no 010 Pudding
no.016 Rookie
no.029 Honya
no.019 Yuno
no.023 Snaketor

Monster forest grassland (right one)
Lvl. requirement:4
The Monster Forest is surround by shrubs.Will there be any monsters living inside?

no.013 Mini
no.032 Slimo
no.021 Fluff ball
no.019 Yuno
no.023 Snaketor

Tranquil streams

Hiking hill (left one)
Lvl. requirement: 10
The plain is surrounded by hills with small resting wild monsters.

no.023 Snaketor
no.029 Honya
no.056 Masked man

Hiking grassland (right one)
Lvl.requirement: 10
The plain is surrounded by dense shrubs. There must be little monsters living around here.

no.048 Boom
no.019 Yuno
no.032 Slimo
no.021 Fluff ball
no.058 Blaze

Glowing bay

Glowing reef (upper one)
Lvl. requirement: 15
This charming coral reef creates rainbow halos from the shooting sunlight.

no.072 Shine
no.083 Spring
no.098 Three eyes
no.060 Trail

Glowing island
(lower one)
Lvl. requirement: 15
Lush palm trees grow on this small island.

no.083 Spring
no.069 Hai grass
no.046 Leafy
no.043 Carro

Town center

Taiboku town monster garden (left one)
Lvl. requirement: 25
Taiboku Monster Garden, all different varieties of monsters appear here.

no.022 Fluffy butterfly
no.015 Ganzilla
no.038 Frey
no.061 Two eyed snail
no.059 Blaze junior

Taiboku town monster garden (right one)
Lvl. requirement: 25
Taiboku Monster Garden, all different varieties of monsters appear here.

no.017 Eagle
no.070 Miu grass
no.020 Yuneno
no.012 Dark buu
no.044 Uncle carro

Crystal caves

Crystal mine (upper one)
Lvl. requirement: 30
A dazzling crystal-like shine illuminates the mine.

List of monsters can be found.(*rare monsters may be left)
no.027 Aardvark
no.074 Oran
no.033 Slimon

Crystal cave (lower one)
Lvl. requirement: 30
Pitch?black?cave?that?carry?faint?whispers?of?the?wind...?What?cound?be?inside?

no.030 Rumbe
no.050 Cyron
no.041 Gar
no.051 Cyron king

Gloomy marshcs

Gloomy marsh(left one)
Lvl. requirement:35
How many years could it have taken to shape the marshe, What unknown dangers could be hiding within it?

no.092 Darkness
no.088 Buzz
no.093 Dreamcaster
no.049 Bash

Gloomy mudpot(right one)
Lvl. requirement:35
Looking up from the marshe. the surface seems like it can bear the weight, but it looks quite unstable too.

no.079 Daidai
no.091 Ileen
no.090 Houq
no.080 Psychc turtle
no.047 Charm (rare)

oops this is as far as i can go.I will update if i get new informations.My in game id is 18424. If u disgree with my informations or want to give additional informations pm watthartone.522@gmail.com. what should i say finally? thank you ? no. I love this game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by watty on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Who is the real monster master?(1)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:44 pm  
Board Master

1st prize winner: ID 8406
2nd prize winners: ID 11598 ID 18424
3rd prize winners: ID 34132 ID 14494 ID 27290

Congrations, all the winners, the award have been sent to your account, and please claim it asap.