iFree Studio Community Forum

Community Discussion and Support
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Post subject: How does enlighten work?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:40 pm  

I have some questions on enlighten:

Is the maximum of a single stat 1/3 of total possible stat increase? if not, how much?
Is it possible to achieve the maximun of a single stat using reputation only? If not, what is the max?

Post subject: Re: How does enlighten work?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:41 am  

Kaitus wrote:
Is the maximum of a single stat 1/3 of total possible stat increase? if not, how much?

Correct. If you have a maximum potential of 63, then each stat's maximum potential is +21. If you have a maximum potential of 99, then each stat's maximum potential is +33. Etc.

Kaitus wrote:
Is it possible to achieve the maximun of a single stat using reputation only? If not, what is the max?

My understanding is that post a certain level (I think it's lvl 20 in Avalon, it might be something similar in Vampire Wars), you can only use reputation to increase each stat by +1. Thus even though your maximum potential might be something like +83 per stat at lvl 50, in reality you can only reach +70 per stat with reputation alone. You would need domistal/gems to increase beyond that.

I made these numbers up since I don't have an actual hero in front of me. My rule of thumb is to add +20 to the hero's level and that is the maximum potential you can reach per stat (without gems/domistal).

I might be wrong about this though. There doesn't appear to be much concrete information on the enlighten system. Some people have posted methods to best enlighten heroes, but honestly I think the random number generator is more often your enemy and just wants to suck away your hard earned points.

Post subject: Re: How does enlighten work?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 pm  

Global Moderator

Most of what caroc posted is correct. In avalon the lvl is 20 where the max potential jumps. In VW im not sure what lvl it is, but it happens as well.

Ex.

Potential is 240. Max single stat is 240/3 = 80. Using Reputation i believe it is called, the highest bonus you can get is 70. 10 below your max. So at whatever lvl the jump happens, your max stat bonus is always 10 higher then what you can achieve using reputation. In order to obtain the last 10 points you need to use Crystals(doms).

Avalon Wars
Carina Server - 3 PvP Battle Wins
Terran - 2.6 Mil Honor
Lvl 35 - Legion War Angels